[access-uk] Re: Andy's Nero 5 Problem

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 16:50:22 -0000

Hello Andy,

Yes, it sounds like your new CD-RW drive is not supported by
this older version of Nero. You should be able to find a list of
supported drives on the Nero site at:

www.nero.com

An upgrade to Nero 6 should fix this but make sure that Nero 6
does support your drive first. If it does, you'll probably find
Nero 6 is an easier to use burning program than Nero 5X was. It
uses only one window to select files and put them into your
compilation rather than the two you have to navigate in Nero 5X.

Regards,
John.
Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx