[access-uk] Re: Andy's Nero 5 Problem

  • From: "Andy Logue" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 00:23:32 -0000

Hi George.

5.5.10.7 I believe. I Found the function John Wilson was talking about, e.g, Auto Detect CD Rom, and pressed Enter. Unfortunately, I got an error advising me to contact Nero.com to see if my cd burner was supported by them. I cannot use it! It's called Sonic something George. This does not sound too good eh? I like Nero and would like to stick with it.

In Nero, I do an ALT F then W to burn, but rather than burn the audio onto a cd, Nero wants to save an Image File onto my hard drive. Perhaps I should consider getting Nero 6 eh?

Andy

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>