[access-uk] Andy's Nero 5 Problem

  • From: "John Wilson" <jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 18:07:59 -0000

Hello Andy,

It sounds like Nero is not finding/recognising your CD drives. I
trust that you haven't just installed a new CD-RW drive.

If I were you I'd try the "Auto-Detect CD-ROM" option in the
"CD-Recorder" menu. You select the type of CD-RW you are using
and then press ENTER on the "Identify" button.

If this doesn't work, I'd try a Nero reinstall. If this doesn't
work, try reinstalling your CD-RW drive software, etc.

HTH,
John.

Author of From The Keyboard Tutorials
for Visually Impaired Computer Users
To view my tutorials, please visit my Website at:
Website: http://web.onetel.com/~fromthekeyboard
Tel: 0113 2575957
E-mail: jwjw@xxxxxxxxxx