[access-uk] Re: Android tablet on Qvc.

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2012 20:03:39 +0100

Hello,

Thanks for this I will try it later.

On 14/07/2012 20:04, Vince Thacker wrote:
Most likely, this will be one where you draw a rectangle around the edge
of the screen  to start the accessibility. Start at the top left corner,
go around the edge and end up at the top left-hand corner again to finish.

There's a tutorial here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZtCjS1Yz1g

Of course, this is a video, but there is plenty of soundtrack.

Vince.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Cussick"
<the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>