[access-uk] Re: Android phone with physical keyboard

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 12:24:02 +0000

Hi Ali.

I would recommend the sony xperia pro or the xperia mini pro. They are both capable of running jellybean 4.2. actually, i have just upgraded my own. this isn't provided by sony, but a custom package that developers have put together for the handset. i'd highly recommend it as its easy to type on, the keys are spaced apart and the phone is well built and is capable of running memory intense apps such as bbc iplayer.

all the best,

Mo.

On 13/01/2013 12:12, Ali wrote:
Hi all,
Can anyone recommend me an android phone with physical keyboard that would
be capable of taking android 4.1 and above?