[access-uk] Android phone help please

  • From: "Andrew Summers" <asummers112@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 18:13:00 +0100

Hi All,
I'm interested in buying an Android phone with Talkback. I'm on a very tight budget and can only go up to about £100.00. I know there are loads of second hand and maybe new phones out there but I'm not sure what handsets will do the job for me. I've heard that some manufacturers interfere with Talkback and others have really old versions of android. I'd be happy to get any help or advice from android phone users on this list.
Thanks.

Andrew