[access-uk] Re: Android phone

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:58:16 +0000

Hi.

I'd recommend handsets from Motorola. they have little to know bloteware on them and are very simple to get up and running with.

all the best,

Mo.

On 05/11/2015 14:24, Amasyali (Redacted sender alpot77 for DMARC) wrote:

Hi all,
I think it is time for me to try one of those android phones. I have been
using IPhone for the last couple of years, but, I think I want to have a wider
selection of hand-sets rather than what Apple is dictating.

Can anyone recommend me an android phone, note, this will be the first time I
am trying one?

Thank you
Ali