[access-uk] Re: Android lists?

  • From: "Billy" <william.inglis72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:40:13 +0100

thanks Tony, Billy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tony Sweeney
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, October 10, 2014 1:59 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Android lists?

  Billy you obviously missed the earlier thread on this,  started by yours
truly!

  I am on a list that welcomes both newbies and advanced
vi-android-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word subscribe in the subject line.

  Also I was briefly on another list that was very heavily trafficked:
Eyes-free+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or it could be .org.

  Just to add that I am just a humble Android beginner

  collecting my first Android tablet later today.

  HTH,

  Tony SweeneyOn 10/10/2014 03:47, Billy wrote:

    hi guys, Wondering if there are any good Android mailing lists please?,
Billy