[access-uk] Re: Android help?

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 09:14:57 +0000

Hi. There is a easy to use launcher called Big Launcher which acts as
your homescreen. The Google keyboard that you have is the best around
in my opinion. You just need to be patient and try not to compare it
to IOS as this will cause you to struggle long term. You can set the
power key to reject calls in accessibility settings as I had done this
on the Samsung S4. I only have the Nexus 7 Tablet now so I can't check
if this feature is available on your phone but I'm sure it will be as
I did once own a Moto G before moving on to Samsung. My reason for
going back to the iPhone was because of BlindSquare GPS but I
regularly use my Android tablet as well.

You can find me on Twitter @Saq5000 and Skype Saq5000