[access-uk] Re: Android Music question

  • From: "Carol.Pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 13:06:53 +0100

Jackie,

If you can sync your phone then you can add your music to iTunes and put it where you like. I don't know how to do this from the Mac and struggle a little with Windows (constantly being updated) but I can still get there so may be able to help.

Carol P

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>