[access-uk] Re: Android Beginner

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 22:10:12 +0000

Hi Eleanor.
Also, please see the following amazon page on getting started with your tablet.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201540050
cheers,
Mo.

On 30/11/2016 22:02, Eleanor Martha Burke wrote:

Hi All, just trying android for the first time tonight and I am totally lost as an iOS user. I want to put in a password which has an initial capital letter and can't work out how to do this. I would also like to know when i have written something like my e-mail address how I can check it back character by charactter. Finally at this stage I would like to know how to increase the speed of the female UK voice. Does she have a name? How many other voices do I have to choose from?
Eleanor