[access-uk] Re: Android 5.0 update on my Nexus 7 2013

  • From: Saqib Hussain <saqibh23@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 09:27:59 +0000

Hi Steve. Does the Nexus 9 tablet have the same type of speakers as
the Nexus 6 phone? I know HTC made that phone so it's likely to have
good sound quality.  The Apple devices have far less processor speed
than these devices and seem to cost far more. Is there a documentation
of accessibility improvements and gestures available as I keep
thinking I have misssed out on something..