[access-uk] Re: Android

  • From: BJ Edwards <bjthequill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 13:22:01 +0000

Hi,

I've been delving into netflicks and other such providers and it seems
there are very dfew, if any films with audio description. So, this
leads me to my next question! I have a fairly large collection of
DVDs, in fact they are becoming increasingly harder to keep tabs of.
So:

1. Is it possible to rip them onto an external hard drive, preserving
the image and audio tracks?
2. Is it then possible to put a handful of desired films onto a micro
SD card and play them on a mobile in two ways, just through the
mobile, and on a TV via an HDMI cable

3. Are there any sites with downloadable, buyable films that are the
theatrical or commercial  releases, IE with a choice of AD or not?

Many thanks

BJ?