[access-uk] Re: An introduction and a solution to the Sonus 1XT blue screen problem

  • From: Elliott Barnes <elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 08:33:11 +0100

It doesn't actually make any difference if you do plug it in before
advised; no connection is established between the two devices until
the setup program requests it, anyway.

On 19/06/2010, Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Can't say I had any problems with updating my firmware using the JAWS screen
> reader. I would suggest not plugging in your radion to the PC though until
> the software asks you to.
>
> Peter

>>> Website:
>>> http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
>>> Twitter:
>>> http://www.twitter.com/elliott94
>>> Blog:
>>> http://www.elliottsblog.info/
>>> Last.fm profile page:
>>> http://www.last.fm/user/elliottbarnes
>>> Facebook:
>>> http://facebook.com/elliott94
>>> Mobile number:
>>> +447526601203
>>>
>>> Tune into ROFL Radio - your portal to the latest music.
>>> http://www.elliottbarnes.net:9100
>>>

>> --
>> Elliott.
>>
>> Contact info:
>>
>> Skype:
>> bigboy11111
>> MSN/Windows Live:
>> elliottabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Website:
>> http://www.elliottbarnes.net/
>> Twitter:
>> http://www.twitter.com/elliott94
>> Blog:
>> http://www.elliottsblog.info/
>> Last.fm profile page:
>> http://www.last.fm/user/elliottbarnes
>> Facebook:
>> http://facebook.com/elliott94
>> Mobile number:
>> +447526601203
>>
>> Tune into ROFL Radio - your portal to the latest music.
>> http://www.elliottbarnes.net:9100
>> ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> ** and in the Subject line type
>> ** unsubscribe