[access-uk] Re: An interesting meeting

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 20:21:33 +0100

Hi Eleanor I am not going to it's just I'm new to all this so was just curious.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please visit my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net.
If you need any computer help, please contact me. Thank you.

On 08/10/2010 20:16, Eleanor Burke wrote:
Hi Chris
Not sure I understand your final question but if you are intending to
live independently and alone in this ground floor flat then it would be
very important that someone would be kind enough to discuss your needs
and IT ones too. A scanner for example would be of tremendous help to
you in identifying your typed mail. I would therefore, not be put off by
this. Turn it all around to your advantage.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth"
<christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>