[access-uk] Re: An excellent disk defragmenter Defragler

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2011 13:04:24 +0100

Will it work for Windows XP?
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] An excellent disk defragmenter Defragler

Hello all.
Thought I would tell you about this excellent, free and fully accessible disk defragmenter and optimizer from the guys who make CCleaner and Recuva. You can get Defragler from www.piriform.com. I have just done a defrag on my Windows 7 32 bit laptop and I have certainly noticed a huge improvement in both performance and responsiveness so far. I first heard about it from a tweet from File Forum so thought I would give it a shot. Turns out some of my followers on Twitter also use and love this program. How about you?
Let me know please.
Many thanks.
Chat soon.
--