[access-uk] Re: An alternative Odeon listings Website

  • From: Trevor Ruane <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:37:32 +0000

Hi,

I must say I don't bother with the Odeon web site now because, after registering there, I am sent a weekly list of films showing at my local cinema, together with running times, certification and showing times. And it's all in text. I'd be surprised if it were not totally accessible to screen readers. If anyone would like me to send them a sample, please contact me at

trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I'll pass one on.

Trevor Ruane