[access-uk] An App Suggestion for MS Office Users

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 11:17:10 +0100

Hi List.

I've just come across this little tip on another list so I'll just copy and
paste below what the contributor had to say. It'll be relevant to anyone
looking for help with shortcut keys in MS Office.

Start Quote. I recently found a totally free resource for Office shortcuts in
what seemed to me like an odd place. In the iPhone App Store, I was looking for
something else when I found an App called simply Office Shortcuts.  It was free
so, I installed it.  It is, as the name implies, a list of Office shortcuts
(and they are the same whether you are in 2003, 2007, or 2010).  These do not
depend on menus. This little App is quite useful because you can try out all
the functions without having to switch back and forth inside the Office
applications. End Quote.

So, I hope that's of some use to those looking for help with Office. Only any
good if you're an Apple customer, but thought I'd mention it anyway!

Darran