[access-uk] An Access Denied Message

  • From: "Darran Ross" <darran.ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 20:16:20 +0100

Hi List.

I've just clicked on a link to go and read an article in The Sun newspaper,
and received an "Access Denied" message onscreen - which I've pasted below -
I've never seen this before and would appreciate any guidance on how to get
rid of this thing!

I've also tried going to the sun direct by typing

www.thesun.co.uk

into my browser, and again I was denied access.

Has Microsoft installed some kind of good taste filter for newspaper
browsing within IE7? Some  feature to protect us from ourselves perhaps!

Darran

Access Denied - Windows Internet Explorer
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007140082,00.html%20?CMP=KNC-DHC&HBX_PK=news&HBX_OU=50
Access Denied (policy_denied)
Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.
For assistance, contact your network support team.
Done Internet                               100%