[access-uk] Re: Amplifiying a CD Player

  • From: "Harry Lyddall" <harry.lyddall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 15:49:15 +0100

SEND THAT ONE BACK TOO.
HARRY
----- Original Message ----- From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 2:06 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Amplifiying a CD Player

Hi All

I have a RNIB Victor talking book machine and I had to change recently as the previous one broke down. What I'm now finding is the volume has to be on full for me to hear it and it's making the sound through the headphones a little distorted, Is there a way I could put something between the player and the head phones to give more sound? Such as a small amplifier or a loud speaker or anything else.

Many thanks

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.