[access-uk] Re: Amazon universal wish list

  • From: "BJ Edwards" <mythsandshadows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 13:59:39 +0100

Hi,

I am  using Internet Explorer...

-----Original Message----- From: Jonathan
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2011 11:52 AM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Amazon universal wish list

Well, it involves dragging and dropping. This might be problematic.
Which browser are you using?

The page says: http://www.amazon.co.uk/wishlist/get-button

"Just drag this button to the bookmarks bar in your web browser, then
click "OK" when prompted to select a name for the bookmark. "

In chrome, I didn't need to press OK.

On 6 September 2011 11:47, BJ Edwards <mythsandshadows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone managed to successfully install the Amazon universal wishlist? the feature that allows you to add items to your wish list from any website. All I’ve managed to do is add something to my favourites list, haven’t a clue how to turn it into a functioning button.

Can anyone help me? I’m using Jaws 12 if it helps.

Thanks very much,

BJ