[access-uk] Re: Amazon tel.

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:50:14 -0000

Hello Clive,

This message of your came through absolutely fine.

When I copied your last e-mail into Notepad, all I got were the various
headers, so I just don’t know what goes on sometimes.

I’m sure it’s something my end that shows various messages as blank.
Fortunately it doesn’t happen that often.

And I can’t explain why one message of yours is blank and I can read the next.

With all best wishes,

Keith