[access-uk] Re: Amazon tel.

  • From: Jonathan H <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 15:14:05 +0000

I don't believe there is one - Amazon CS doesn't work like that.

To speak to them via telephone, you need to go into your orders,
select the order number and the reason for contact, THEN you will be
offered the option to speak to them by telephone by entering your
phone number, and they will call you.

Start here http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=502564

(I may be wrong about no direct phone number, but I've never found one).