[access-uk] Re: Amazon help please

  • From: "Dave Mack" <dcmack2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 14:50:47 -0700

Adrien,
Have you tried the Amazon accessibility page at http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/h.html?

If you have things in your cart it will let you go to your cart and check-out with, I assume, better clarity since it is supposed to be more accessible with screenreaders though I use one-click mostly from their standard access site. Hope this helps!

Grandpa Dave in California,
My dog tag follows:
On Skype as grandpa.mack (that is grandpa dot m a c k, spelled like the truck, not like the hamburger),

I am, irreverantly, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/FreeThoughtMonk.

At age 67, Iam now legally blind and am learning the NVDA open-source screenreader, the KNFB N86 Mobile Reader, the Plustek OpticBook 3600 scanner, and employ a long white cane for gingerly walking the neighborhood.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>