[access-uk] Amazon help please

  • From: "Adrien" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access uk'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:17:24 +0100

Hi

I have just placed an order with amazon, it's the first
order I've placed with them for some time, do they send me
aconfirmation receipt? How does it work?

Regards

Adrien

You can get me off list at:
adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

program for the visually impaired, find out more by
downloading the
software from:
http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm
e-mail to: