[access-uk] Re: Amazon?

  • From: "Justin R" <mypc128@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 11:55:17 +0100

Hi Mandy,

I think you'll find on some CD's only the tracks are just not listed for whatever reason. I've come across many that are and just a few that weren't. it's annoying I know as, like Ray I don't have a hope of reading CD tracklists in HMV and... I don't fancy using a magnifier in there. I'd rather hold the CD's with both hands. I've dropped a few doing it the other way, lol. embarressing. Could you e-mail amazon about the particular CD? find out if they know any more info that they've yet to put on the website?

I'd like to think they'd assist there.

Justin
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <amanda.palmer@xxxxxxxxxx>