[access-uk] Re: Am I stupid dont answer that

  • From: "Francis Holman" <franholman755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:58:45 -0000

thanks Martin will try that.
Best
Fran.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: martin wilsher
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 11:35 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Re: Am I stupid dont answer that

  one, press the tv guide button, just below and to the left of the two buttons
bbeneath the top row of buttons on the sky remote:

  2.  press the button to the right of the interactive red button, these are
just above the number keys.  This will get you into the planner.
  then scroll up and down and press select twice to watch a programme.  note,
the earliest programme is always at the top of the listings there.

  to get out of a prog after watching it, press backup, just below the square
of arrow keys, then press the button to the left of the right most row of four
buttons just above the number pad.  this is the delete button.  after this,
press select twice to watch the next prog on the planner.