[access-uk] Re: Alternatives for BBC What's On listings wanted

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 08:27:11 +0100

Hi.

The Guardian is OK, but it lacks the power of Digiguide, such as keyword
searching, adding programmes to favourites, so that you get reminded every
time they are on, regardless as to the channel and the time,  Search for
Audio Described in your personal favourites, and only your faves that are
audio described come up.  Need I go on?  The Guardian, like the BBC, is only
a TV listing, but if you want an intelligent TV listing, then it has to be
Digiguide.

By the way, I have no affiliation with Digiguide, except being an extremely
happy customer.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx