[access-uk] Re: Alternative to Windows Mail

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 21:44:09 +0000

Well there's always Thunderbird. It took me a little while to get used to it but I'm using it all the time now. None I've come across comes close to the
ease of using OE but no point in reminiscing.

HTH
Amro

On 08/11/2017 07:19 PM, Andy wrote:

Hi all.
I have Windows Mail installed on a 64 bit Windows 7 computer and am experiencing bouncing, which I cannot fix, with one of my mailing lists.
I've tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to this particular list but with no luck.
Is there a Male client that I can download free, other than windows mail, as this may sort out my problems.
Thanks.
Very best wishes.
Andy.
From Scotland with Love.