[access-uk] Re: Almost There.

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 13:19:03 +0100

I'm not a JAWS user but I'd go to Start/Run and type in msconfig and Enter. Tab to Startup on the dialogue box and find the JAWS entry. Highlight it and press space bar to tick the box. OK and reboot. This should then have the JAWS icon in the system tray.

Roger

You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve.holmes5@xxxxxxxxxx>