[access-uk] Re: All-in-one printers with

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 10:50:31 -0000

Hi Ibrahim

Many thanks for your confirmation.  I haven't looked at printers in an
awfully long time as my Samsung seems to be doing the job nicely, and I
print less now anyway.  But the idea of cutting down some desk space with an
all-in-one, and using this wirelessly so we can both tap into it from our
computers, is rather appealing.  I have seen a Brother mono laser all-in-one
which is reasonably priced and certainly comparable to the spec of my
current printer, so you never know.

Kind regards,

Jackie Brown
Twitter: @thebrownsplace