[access-uk] Re: All in one printers

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 22:39:52 +0100

Hi Dean -

Funnily enough, I was looking at the dx7400 from Argos earlier today, and
have just looked there now for the dx8400 and they have them both for
£49.99. This price seems excellent, and from what you say they will work
well with FineReader, they are both Vista compatible too! Looks like this
might be the answer for me. How accessible have you found your 7400 to be?

Thanks -

Andy