[access-uk] Re: Airplay

  • From: Iain Lackie <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2014 17:46:51 +0100

I tried this with a Bluetooth speaker, but cannot achieve the effect of
VoiceOver coming through the phone and the music through the speaker. Is there
any setting I need to change to achieve this?

Iain

On 4 Oct 2014, at 3:37 pm, Terry clasper <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Andrew.
I’m guessing this is because the app your using doesn't directly support air
play.
However no problem just do the following.
1.       the music radio station or whatever playing on the phone.
2.      Now go to the control centre by touching the status bar and doing a
three finger upjesture .
3.      Now flick right and towards the right end of the screen you’ll see an
airplay option. double tap that and then you’ll see the available airplay
devices. Just double top the one you want and away you go.
We do this all the time and its great, particularly as the music or whatever
comes through the airplay device and by default voice over stays coming through
the IPHone.
Hope all this helps.