[access-uk] Re: Aftershokz bone conduction headphones

  • From: Paul Warner <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:29:37 +0100

Andy,

Ah, this will depend how you position them and even if you do position them so that there is no contact with the structure of the outer ear, they will probably slip down at some point. I think you really do need to try them out and see if they get in the way. With my own head shape, we're talking just a few millimetres of clearance between the headband and ear.

Paul

On 28/04/2013 19:18, ANDY COLLINS wrote:
Hi Paul -
Just for further clarification, does the headband for the Aftershocks actually touch the front part of the ear, that bit nearest to the eye, as it goes up vertically, before going round the back of the head? -
Andy