[access-uk] Re: Aftershokz blues 2 and Stream 2nd generation

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:04:12 +0100

Hi

For those who are interested, some time ago I purchased from
amazon a bluetooth adapter and a bluetooth headset and they
are both compatible, I find them easy to pair and use, one
of their technicians recommended them as he uses them
himself, as far as I know, the bluetooth adapter is still
available as of a couple of months ago, mum was looking for
headphones for my dad.
Hello Adrian,

Please find below 2 links, one for the headsets and one for
the dongle.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/TaoTronics%C2%AE-Wireless-Bluetooth-
Transmitter-Adapter/dp/B003QOJCZG/ref=pd_sim_sbs_ce_2#produc
tDescription

http://www.amazon.co.uk/7dayshop-Series-Bluetooth-Wireless-H
eadphones/dp/B002Q4TBJ4/ref=sr_1_3?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid
=1371131435&sr=1-3&keywords=bluetooth+headset
I hope you find them ok, if you get stuck I will go back
through my orders and find an up-to-date link.

Regards

Adrien