[access-uk] Re: After Shocks Wired Headphnes with Microphone

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 15:59:45 +0000

When the headphones have an acceptable level of charge Eleanor, the blue light
flashes every four seconds.  When it begin to flash less frequently than that,
about every ten seconds, it's time to plug in the USB cable in the way Matty
talked about.  You can then either charge your headphones from the computer or
using a USB wall charger.  I also have a blue tooth pair and for me these
perform marginally better in terms of volume and clarity but I wouldn't use
either for listening to music as there's something very strange about the
stereo spread and separation.
On 29 Mar 2014, at 12:07, Eleanor Burke wrote:

OK interesting Ian, guess the blue light is just indicating a light! I wonder
why it is flashing and not constant.  Maybe this has something to do with the
battery life.  Can you tell me where the rubber part is to lift up to plug in
the end of the charging cable?  Presumably you increase the volume on your iMac
and have to lower it again considerably when you unplug the headset.