[access-uk] Advice on talking clock radio

  • From: "Gary Robinson" <gary.r@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:11:05 -0000

Hi,

I'm looking for a talking clock radio which can be set by a blind user and
which ideally has a front panel switched input for an external source (CD).
We already have a Pure Sonus DAB which meets most of these criteria but
unfortunately the inputs are not controllable from the front panel so you have
to start unplugging sources etc and my wife doesn't want to have to do that.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks

Gary