[access-uk] Re: Advice Welcome: a decent Talking LCD mains clock?

  • From: "Debby McCallan" <debramccallan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 11:44:14 -0000

I have one of those as well. You can adjust the volume too which can be useful. I also have an RNIB Radio controlled talking clock/temperature sensor (Ref CC58) which is very stylish. Not sure what the display is like and it's not mains operated.

Cheers
Debs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hazel Darvell" <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>