[access-uk] Re: Advice Wanted: Accessible Label Printer?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <martinwilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 12:36:10 +0100

Hi mo:

Speak to the people at www.dymo.com

The europian support are very good.  I had a problem when moving to windows
7 where my old dymo 320 didn't work with win 7, thyey replaced my printer
for free, as that's what they do, then the new softwaere for the 450 was not
accessible.  Dymo helpdesk helped me to trouble shoot the problem, then rig
the old version 7.8 softweare to work with the new printers.  They know
about accessibility, and are very proactive.  Btw, I don't know if they have
a newer version of their 8.5 software out where they have fixed
accessibility out of the box, if they haven't fixed accessibility, they can
work around so an older version will work with win 7.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Email:  m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my blog
 adult brown bear lying on his back, paws in the air.
http://bigpawedbear.livejournal.com/

follow me on Twitter:

www.twitter.com/BigPawedBear

 photo of a polar bear lying on his back in water, with his paws in the air.
personal Website:

http://www.martin-wilsher.co.uk