[access-uk] Re: Advice Please.

  • From: "Mandy" <manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 11:34:09 +0100

Hi Malcolm can I send it to you please although it is a large folder. My
head is spinning from all the different programmes I've been looking at
or trying to download and I've got nowhere fast.
Please email me your address at manumandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx as for some
reason I can't read yours probably cos I use Outlook rather than OE.
Mandy.