[access-uk] Re: Advice Please.

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 07:43:19 +0100

depends what the file types are. It may be a lot easier if you go and
download the correct plug-ins for your Windows Media Player that correspond
to the file types you're trying to play.

On the web you can find entire suites of plug-ins that you simply install
with a click of a button.

These plug-ins will be seemlessly ingested by your Windows Media Player and,
from that point on, it will recognise the file types you have installed in
it.

I've installed divx and mp4 plug-ins in recent times.

...Damon