[access-uk] Re: Advent Exchange?

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:46:40 -0000

Fair enough, if that is what they offer then I wish him or you luck in getting your doe back. I'm not making an issue of it.

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 22:01:2009 11:33 am

If it is faulty, he'll have the right to return it for repair or replacement depending on the store's policy. Argos for instance will usually give you a
refund within the first 28 days if an exchange isn't possible, and Argos
vouchers after this time has elapsed.

From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 22:01:2009 11:21 am

Hi Eleanor.

You can only get a refund if you haven't used it IE installed software,
put files on etc. It must be in pristine condition, with all accessories, manuals and software disks with all seals still in tact where appropriate.
Basically, it has to be unused unless I'm mistaken.

----- Original Message ----- From: Eleanor Burke