[access-uk] Re: Advantages to using a third party zipping utility?

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 11:34:30 +0100

Mark, didn't know XP had its own unzip facility, LoL!  If I had
known, doubt that I would be carrying on with Winzip 9 which I
use now and continually nags me on startup to buy or use
evaluation.

I imagine it must comedown to convenience and nicities thrown
into the interface, but I do know there are plenty of
alternatives to the usual Winzip utility.  Now off to look at XP
help to enlighten myself.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx