[access-uk] Re: Adult chat and jokes mailing lists

  • From: Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:50:29 +0200

Even a relationship or adultish chat community for the blind would be
great if anyone knows about such a thing. I remember in the past we
had Accessible Chat which was fun, although there were never serious
topics there. I'd prefer something more instant than email, it doesn't
necessarily have to be blind only, but as long as the means of
communication is accessible and one can make good friends that'd be
great. The problem with the "sighted" chat rooms and programs is I've
never found one that we can use properly without slowing the
conversation down, having to review the conversation, things like that
which then makes one fall behind.
Ari