[access-uk] Re: Adult chat and jokes mailing lists

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:38:53 -0000

Try subscribing to jolliest-group@xxxxxxxxx
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2013 8:04 PM
  Subject: [access-uk] Adult chat and jokes mailing lists

  Hi Everyone.

  I’ve been on www.whitestick.co.uk and had a look at their adult chat mailing
lists, however none seem to be functional.  I want to get involved in this kind
of discussion and receive such jokes and participate in a horny comunity
*smile*, so I was wondering if anyone on here knew of any mailing lists for
this purpose?  Also, any good relationship and friends list recommendations
would be great as I’m rather isolated here.

  All the best, Ibrahim.

database 7227 (20120617) __________

database 7227 (20120617) __________