[access-uk] Re: Adobe PDF reader and handling of formatting and tables

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 15:41:19 +0100

Although Adobe 8 will run on XP or Vista, I believe that you can have
problemss if you are not using the latest version of your screen reader. For
example Adobe 7 runs OK with Hal/Supernova, 6.53 but according to
Dolphin you need version 7 or 8 to get satisfactory access to adobe 8.

hope that helps,

Douglas

--

Douglas Harrison