[access-uk] Address Book in Outlook 2003

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:26:00 +0100

Hi All,

I wonder if someone can answer a question for me?  I've recently done some
work with someone who is using Win 7 Home with Office 2003.  They use
Outlook for their BT internet email and have a number of email contacts in
their address book.  The preferrences are set to automatically fil email
addresses in but this doesn't seem to work for maybe half a dozen contacts.
It doesn't matter even if they try using the first letter of their name,
surname or email, it simply will not auto fill.  When they then go to their
address book and open a new email from the contact name, it is of course,
all fine.

Anyone any ideas?  George perhaps?

Steve HD