[access-uk] Re: Adding to the "send to" submenu

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:55:20 -0000

Justin, you can get utilities to add options to the send to facility via the
context menu.  I think these amount to Windows scripts.  I've added these to my
computer and wouldn't be without them.

If I can track down exactly where I got my send-to enhancement I'l let you
know.  In the meantime you could do worse than Googling for one, which I think
is what I did, although its so long ago now.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx