[access-uk] Re: Adding a hotmail account to Microsoft Outlook

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:16:57 +0100

Hi Alex,

In Outlook 2003, when you set up a new e-mail account,
select the HTTP account option.  (You'll also find that it
mentions Hotmail)

=46rom there on, it should be fairly intuitive.

If you get stuck, check out Article 287424 on the Microsoft
Knowledge Base.  "How to Configure Outlook with Hotmail"

George.