[access-uk] Re: Addaware, Spybot and SP2

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:12:10 +0100

Absolutely!!  And certainly for the time being.
I've been running SP2 from Beta, and Spybot still
picks up the occasional item.

SP2's pop-up blocker is good, but it's good to
have a fall back, just in case for some reason you
perhaps allows pop-ups and such like from a site,
and regret it later.

George.=20